Alliée will find the best match available you according to your criteria requested.
Alliée will contact you to assess your mentor/mentee relationships throughout the match. At first, we will check-in with you twice a month, then once a month, then every other month, then three times a year, unless requested otherwise .
Alliée will be available for questions, mediations and suggestions.
What are my expectations as a mentor/mentee?
As a mentor and a mentee, you will understand that:
- Alliée is not a replacement for therapy of any kind and does not claim to be a therapy service.
- Alliée is a mentorship connection website helping women meaningfully connect to one another based on real life experiences.
- Both of you (mentor and mentee) need to openly communicate with honesty to be of service to one another.
- To respect each other’s time; let each other know ahead how much time you have for your live conversation.
- Respond to each other’s conversation (whether email or text) within 24 hours please.
- Respect each other’s privacy, do not share your mentor/mentee’s situation with anyone else. (you would not want others to do that about you.)
- Report to Alliée any suspicious activities (pushing you to do something you are not comfortable with, making deals with you, eliciting exchange of services),… *not limited to the afore mention activities)*
- Do not assume anything, if you have a question about ANYTHING that pertains to Alliée, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My match can be terminated at any time by Alliée after Alliée has tried to either: contact me 3 times to no avail, or for violating mentor/mentee (s) privacy, eliciting services or exchanging services.
- Be responsible when meeting in person. Meet in public places.
What Alliée is not responsible for:
- Fall outs of match relationships, although we will work earnestly to meet everyone’s needs and expectations, understand that these are fluid relationships and sometimes outside factors can derail a relationship.
- A mentor or mentee deciding they no longer want to participate in a match.
- Any views or opinions expressed by a mentor or mentee.